ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY
We’ve flown everyone, and everything, from film stars to ketchup sachets, and priceless art to Premier League football teams.
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home. Not only do we offer aircraft charters in the private, group and cargo sectors, but also further services such as onboard couriers, holiday packages and concierge services. We’re not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
If you are an experienced company secretary looking to take the next step in your career, then we have an amazing opportunity here at Air Charter Service.
VOTRE ROLE CONSISTERA A :
- Maintain a comprehensive shared drive and filing system for the group’s company secretarial function
- Operate Blueprint OneWorld software system to maintain and update corporate information for each company within the group
- Prepare and circulate board packs using eShare Board packs
- Manage and monitor the company secretarial mailbox
- Assisting with the management of a portfolio of a large number of legal entities
- Providing assistance with filing of UK confirmation statements, board changes with Companies House.
- Providing assistance and liaise with overseas lawyers to process corporate changes
- Supporting in the preparation of relevant legal documents and ensuring compliance.
- Maintaining electronic and hard copies of statutory books for each company owned or part owned by the group
- Liaising with notary when required.
- Maintaining corporate summary information as may be required.
- Maintaining record of legal costs including invoices and purchase orders
- Maintaining company secretarial diary with key corporate legal dates
- Producing statutory minutes and resolutions
- Provide ad hoc advice on company secretarial matters to the business
- Assist with incorporations of UK and international companies
NOUS RECHERCHONS LES COMPETENCES SUIVANTES :
- ICSA qualification and/or Company Secretarial / Statutory Compliance experience
- Blueprint OneWorld software experience
- eShare Boardpacks knowledge
- Attention to detail
- European language skills would be desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
NOUS OFFRONS - POURQUOI ACS?
- 22 days holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued professional development
- Private healthcare and pension
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties