PRIVATE JETS TRAINEE BROKER
From film stars, musicians, models, sporting stars and high-ranking execs all use private jets and helicopters to travel, but have you ever stopped to consider what goes on behind the scenes? Who finds that picture perfect aircraft and ensures it’s waiting on the tarmac for them? The answer is people like us.
Our private jets division has chartered helicopters and private jets for everything from meetings and business acquisitions to catwalk debuts and proposals. Every day offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales team.
If you join us you’ll start your career as a trainee broker, with a senior broker assigned as your mentor. During your first 12 months with us you will work closely with your mentor learning on the job, as well as undertaking our best-in-class training programme. During this time you’ll go out on flight reps, seeing first-hand what goes into ensuring a private jet charter goes off without a hitch. You’ll also learn everything from how to build a sales list, to which planes can carry which amount of passengers and how to administer a charter flight.
VOTRE ROLE CONSISTERA A :
- Establishing a portfolio of clients, identifying new clients through cold calling, networking and managing online enquiries
- Ability to demonstrate an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Building long term beneficial relationships with both clients and supplier
- Managing executive charter bookings from enquiry to completion
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures (this might be unsociable hours)
- Travel and the opportunity to fly on charter aircraft
NOUS RECHERCHONS LES COMPETENCES SUIVANTES :
- Ability to exceed sales financial targets
- Hardworking and flexible, this role is not simply 9-5
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong resilience with the ability to thrive working under pressure
- Valid driving license and passport
NOUS OFFRONS - POURQUOI ACS?
- Competitive salary and generous commission
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- Additional paid leave options for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, your birthday, moving house and weddings
- Medical & 401k benefits package
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring, which includes approximately 7 weeks based in our London headquarters combined with other Europe offices
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry